Copy, Scan, Fax
The Ida Grove Library has multiple options for faxing, copying and scanning. The library copy and fax machine is available to the public to copy, scan, send or receive documents.
- Patrons are not allowed to enter the staff area to use library equipment; staff will complete these requests for patrons.
- The library strives to maintain confidentiality when processing copy, scan, and fax requests, but makes no guarantees as to privacy, quality or reliability of the services.
- Those wishing to use these services must be aware that library services are the staff’s first priority. While copy, scan, and fax services will be done as soon as possible, the library patrons must take precedence.
- Payment for services is due when services are rendered.
- Library staff can copy items up to 8 1/2 x 11 inches.
- Black and white copies are charged at $0.25 per page (or per side if double-sided)
- Color copies are charged at $1.00 per page (or per side if double-sided)
- Library staff can scan items up to 8 1/2 x 11 inches.
- Scans may be sent to personal or business emails, USB drives or patron devices.
- Scans may be single-sided only; if scanning double-sided items, copies will be made and charged to the patron.
- Scanning services are provided free of charge on library equipment.
- Library equipment is equipped to send and receive information for patrons, up to 8 1/2 x 11 inches.
- The library fax number is 712-364-3228
- Fax services are charged at $1.00 per page.
- Double-sided documents are not faxable, photocopies are required and will be charged according to copy charges listed above.
- Library staff will attempt to reach the patron if the fax is clearly marked with the name, address and phone number of the patron. The library does not deliver or persistently try to notify patrons when material is here.
- Documents may be sent and picked up during normal business hours but may be received by the fax machine 24 hours a day.
- Patrons have three days to retrieve their faxes before they will be destroyed.