Note: The Heritage Room is currently unavailable for public use. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The Heritage Room of the Ida Grove Public Library is a small meeting room available to residents of Ida Grove or Ida County, small groups and organizations at no charge. Individuals, small groups and organizations outside of Ida Grove or Ida County may request to reserve the room for a fee.
- The Heritage Room is a nonsmoking facility.
- The Heritage Room has a seating capacity of 50 people.
- Any group requesting to reserve the Heritage Room must complete an application for use and contact the Ida Grove Public Library to request a reservation.
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance.
- At the time of use, the applicant must check-in at the Front Desk.
- Equipment available for use in the Heritage Room includes:
- Multimedia projector
- Projection screen
- Audio Equipment
- HDMI/VGA connection for multimedia projector
- DVD player
- Kitchenette facilities available to groups using the Heritage Room include:
- Small refrigerator
- 12-cup Coffee maker
Please read the entire Heritage Room Policy prior to requesting a reservation. Reservations will not be considered final until the completed application and rental fee (if applicable) is received by the library.