Digital Library Card
Due to the Ida Grove Public Library being temporarily closed to the public, we are offering an opportunity to sign up for a digital library card.
A digital library card will work as a temporary, three-month card that will allow you to use our digital materials – eBooks, eAudiobooks, databases, and other resources during the time that the library is closed to the public.
Some digital materials, including all streaming video and downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks, are only available to residents of Ida Grove and rural Ida County.
When the card expires, digital cardholders will need to come to the library with a photo ID and proof of address to obtain a full-access library card.
How it works:
- Fill out and submit the form below
- Library staff will contact you within two business days with instructions on how to start using your temporary card.
NOTE: If you already have an Ida Grove Public Library card, you do not need a digital card to access digital materials. Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your current library card number. This digital library card is a new way for people to temporarily sign up for a library card and access services and resources without being present in the building.
Digital Card Application
All information requested below is required to obtain a digital card.
BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM I AGREE TO:
- Report loss or theft of my card promptly
- Follow the policies of the library regarding use of digital materials
- Report change of name or address promptly
- Return all items on time and pay all fines or fees associated with the use of this card
This card is not transferable. For families with children over 7 years of age, please complete an application for each child. Cards will be valid for three months and renewal of digital card to full access card requires verification of identity and proof of address.